Ack! I got tagged!
I only do the fun ones… Fortunately, this one was fun.
7 Weird Things About Me
1. I like tuna with scrambled eggs, and especially on mac&cheese. At one point in college I had a roomate from Brazil, and she ate tuna with everything. Eventually she convinced me to try it, and low & behold! Yum! (Roomate was Fernanda deSouza from Brazilia, Brazil… I miss her. Would love to track her down somewhere, but so far no luck. Anyone know her?)
2. I get a little child-like if I’m really excited about something. Jumping, skipping, “I’m so excited! I’m so excited!” the works. So watch out if we’re going somewhere fun, or seeing something long-anticipated, like a new Narnia movie (funny story — we were in the theater to watch… what was it?… hm. Something… when the preview for the Lion, Witch & the Wardrobe came on. I hadn’t heard it was being made into a movie yet, and was literally on the edge of me seat. Could not contain my enthusiasm, and couldn’t think of much else during whatever movie it was we were seeing. The guys next to us must have thought I was crazy.)
3. I don’t like multiple choice tests. Everyone cheers and I groan when they’re announced. Ignorant monkeys picking randomly often get better scores than I do when it comes to that kind of exam.
4. When I was little the Tooth Fairy was my pen pal. Her name was Melinda, and although her handwriting looking suspiciously like my dad’s, it went on for a long, long time. I’d write notes and stick them under my pillow (of course); “she” would write back… it was great fun.
5. This is harder than I thought! I guess I’m not a very weird person. I’d rather be reading than doing pretty much any outdoorsy activity. Is that weird?
6. Dang, I was going to write an upbeat post (to make up for my last one), but all this thinking-of-weird-things is sucking up my computer time. Oh! I know one! Chocolate makes me cranky! That’s weird for sure. Most ladies find chocolate an anti-depressant, but it does the opposite for me. Tragic.
7. Yay! Last one! I plan on homeschooling my kids. And I’m actually quite happy about it. And no, they won’t turn out weird. Cinderella wouldn’t even if I tried, and I’m thinking my other red-heads might be similarly stubborn that way. I’ll spare you the homeschool rant, and just say that, yup, being excited about not sending my kids off to school is definitely on the list of Weird Things About Me. 🙂
Now the part where I get to tag other people. How fun. Let’s see if it’s quicker to tag than it was to get tagged. In no particular order, here they are! The 7 lucky ladies:
3. Ashley V.
4. Ashley F.
6. Jenny – now you have to write another post! Wahoo!
7. Ruthie Dear
Why do so few men blog? What’s the deal? The few guys’ blogs I have read are highly entertaining… More should. That’s my opinion.
Anyway! Happy tagging!